Our client is looking for an RGN to work in Cornwall, UK.
- Building relationships with, reassuring, listening and talking to patients
- Administering medication
- Maintaining patient records
- Changing patient's medication as indicated by their conditions and responses
- Carrying out the requisite treatments and medications
- Providing necessary guidance on health maintenance and disease prevention
Requirements, Skills & Experience
- Relevant experience is preferable
- Must have access to reliable transport
- Relevant degree in RGN Nursing
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
The pay rate offered is £27 - £35 per hour.
To be considered for this role, please apply online.