Our client is looking for a Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to work in Aberdeen, UK.
Accommodation is available for this role.
Block Booking is also available.
- building relationships with, reassuring, listening and talking to patients
- combating stigma and helping patients and their families deal with it
- administering medication
- agreeing and reviewing care plans and monitoring progress
- writing and updating patient records
- encouraging patients to take part in therapeutic activities such as art and role play
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Strong ability to work well on a team
- Ability to work in a stressful situation and the emotional environment
- Good health and fitness
- The ability to empathise with people
- Good understanding of the theories of mental health and illness
The rate of pay for this role will be £26 - £33 per hour.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below.