Our client is looking for an ICU Nurse to work in Dumfries, UK.
Accommodation for this role is available.
Block Booking is also available.
- Building relationships with, reassuring, listening and talking to patients.
- Administering medication
- Maintaining patient records
- Evaluate and monitor the patient's progress.
- Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patient's medical condition.
- Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients, and their family members.
- Begin treatment and monitor doses.
- If necessary, respond to a medical emergency and alert the appropriate doctors.
- Care for patient needs throughout their recovery in the ICU unit.
- Complete all necessary paperwork before transferring a patient.
- Maintain patient records.
- Create and implement effective care plans.
Requirements, Skills & Experience
- Relevant experience is preferable
- Must have access to reliable transport
- Relevant degree in RGN Nursing
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Strong ability to work well on a team
- Ability to work in a stressful situation and the emotional environment
The pay rate offered for this role is £38 - £47 per hour.
To be considered for this role, please apply online.