Our client is looking for an A&E Nurse to work in Scarborough, UK.
Accommodation is available for this role.
Block Booking is also available.
- Responsible for maintaining care standards in accidents and emergencies
- Assist with checking in patients, doing triage work for doctors
- Work closely with doctors to keep patients and their family members updated on test results or treatment recommendations
- Make arrangements for patients that are deemed to need care requiring them to be admitted to the hospital for one night or longer.
- Building relationships with, reassuring, listening and talking to patients.
- Administering medication
- Maintaining patient records
Requirements, Skills & Experience
- Relevant experience is preferable
- Must have access to reliable transport
- Relevant degree in RGN Nursing
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Strong ability to work well on a team
The pay rate offered is £30 - £36 per hour.
To be considered for this role, please apply online.